Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Fave Gadget : Kitchen Treasure Hunt

                                             BATTERY OPERATED BEATER/WHISK
MILK FROTHER-ORIGINAL NAME

My Drink of  Hot Coffee-frothy as I like it!




For my kids-Foamy Chocy-drink



I am hurrying this post across to Dibs@Chitra Amma's Kitchen
For the event hosted by them, I can think of only this fave. gadget of mine which is used several times in a day! :D 

The gadget of my choice is a Kitchen Appliance - a small battery operated Beater/Whisk from IKEA, which can be inserted into the cup or bowl for whisking the coffee / chocolate drink with milk or beating eggs within a jiffy. 
The gadget is very economical (KWD 0.600 or approx 90INR)  considering the rough daily use, requires two rechargeable pencil batteries which last for a month to me. This gadget is two year old. 

Here  I  have taken pics of the gadget at work.... 

Original, unflavored  soy milk,  added a tsp of sugar, a tsp of chocolate powder, spoon kept in  the mug /cup so that when the beater is churning the milk, its spill force is controlled by spoon thus preventing a spill. Works and mixes best in 15 seconds. 

Similarly, I do not make coffee like majority do. I take a cup of milk,  mw it for 1 min add sugar, coffee pwdr and use this gadget to give me the perfect foam, perfect temperature and perfect taste that I crave for. 

I am not able to post the complete set of stepwise pics due to some problem. Would try to update more pics here as soon as possible. 

Am sure many of you would love this time saver gadget be it beating eggs or stirring sugar in your cuppa! Whatsay?? :D 

This post is off last minute to DIBS to join the carvan of  Kitchen Treasure Hunt



.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... looks nice/...

KonkaniBlogger said...

Have seen this at my friends. I shld get this next time.

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow awesome. Long time. Nice to see you back.

Finla said...

I hav ethat whisk and i love them and use them always. Especially when i make chocolae milk for my dauther.

Raks said...

Thats so cool gadget,I too have seen some where,but dint buy:)

Shreya said...

hi, nice entry.. i have that whisk, though I got it from Amway as a gift... just saw the first part of the round up for the event too:-)

Swapna said...

I too have the same gadget Purnima....and I love it...hope you all had a great vacation:)...

Uj said...

Loved this gadget.. Need to look out next time when I go to Ikea here :D

Purnima said...

Sripriya --> Tks!

Maya --> Too convinient! The powders get gelled wt milk soon, no sediments. :D

KF --> How sweet! Tks!

HC --> Isn't it worth the time taken to stir, or use a shaker or even blend?? Easy to maintain too!

Rajeshwari --> Head for it, its sure worth being in a busy kitchen!

Shreya --> Tks! Didn't know Amway had this too! :D

Swapna --> Tks, yes every bit of it, we enjoyed..first time spent worthwhile vacation.

Uj --> Baddachi, mast useful assa ...udgasani next tripantu ghay..:D

Vijitha said...

Looks nice! need to buy this for sure

Meera said...

When I visited Ikea, I thought about you the other day...They really have some cool things.
Wonderful entry.

Sanghi said...

First time here, u have a great blog.. do visit mine..!

notyet100 said...

merry chistmas,.:-)




0

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your greetings, hope you enjoyed lovely time on Christmas day. Wish you a very happy New Year !
Archana

Pravs said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year !! Thanks for the wishes. Nice gadgets.

Dibs said...

Hello! Where are you? No post for a long time! Wish you a very Happy New year!

notyet100 said...

wish u very happy nd prosperous new yr,...glad to know u liked dhaba wala matar paneer,...even i am not able to give time to bloggin,,...so mny things keepin me busy,..:-(,..ceeya soon,..tc..

bee said...

dear purnima,
we wish you and your family a fantastic 2009.

Raks said...

Happy New Year to You purnima!

Usha said...

I got one of these too, it is absolutely cute and useful...Happy new year to you and your family :-)

Meera said...

Happy New Year, dear friend.

May new year bring lots of happiness to you & yours...

Anonymous said...

Hey...you've got a lovely blog! Thanks for dropping by. I will definitely try the pau recipe...its so difficult to get the real deal here :) happy New year to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks....my id is homecooked1@gmail.com

Purnima said...

DEAR ALL..
TKS FOR YOUR LOVELY WORDS PLS CONTINUE TO VISIT HERE, WISHING U LOVELY BLOGGERS A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!